Friday, July 31, 2009

Candles!!!


I used to buy candles all the time. But I rarely ever actually light them. They just sit around my house. I also have tons of candle holders that I had displayed at my old room. Now I just kind of have them stored away in bags and baskets.


Yeah, we always try to keep some on hand in case the power goes out, too. I like the ones that smell really good, sometimes I just place one or two in storage boxes to keep things from getting a bad smell in them.

I like candles a lot but I love to burn them when I visit church with my best friend. I like to read at night so I need the lights on. So I use candles once in a while. So I just like the way they look.

I love scented candles and I enjoy burning them. Matter of fact as soon as I get the house cleaned up I usually light one just to enjoy the scent. It is raining here today and we can't do much so I guess that I will use one most of the day today.

If my mood is off or I am tensed, lighting my room with candle just makes me happy in no time and I get rid of the bad mood. Apart from candles I eagerly wait for that once chance to light the beautifully crafted diyas during Deepawali. I also love those traditional diyas as well as those embellished with fragrant dried flowers.

No comments: