Thursday, July 30, 2009

You are the best thing that ever happened to me


Trust broken, lost everything which was valuable to me. I feared to talk to anybody, make friendship with anybody and never ever dared to help anybody.

But today I think that God made the best decision for me. Today I feel you were the medium to bring me back to life. It’s God who had sent you to show me the way. You were the medium to show me the way of life.

When my trust was shattered, I don’t know how I started trusting you? Gradually you started helping me and took me out of each and every problem. You made me get back to life. You made my birthday more special by the beautiful surprise gift that anybody has gifted me ever.

You stood beside me and held me when I was falling. I feel you were the best thing that would happen to me. I knew God will make the best choice for me. I know I have numerous problems but still I feel whatever I got in life is just the best. Thank you so much God. I will keep thanking you...

2 comments:

debashis said...

All i can say is..

Sometimes You Cannot Put Into Words What They (The Special One) Can Make You Feel....

Unknown said...

What is impossible with men is possible with God! :) and thrz not a thing in life that we can be unthankful of.. :)