Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Smiling again…..


I am writing after two months. Life seemed to be dark few months back, when people questioned my honestly and my trust was broken. Those were dark days which I had to go through in order to get a clearer view what life is all about.

But luckily nothing negative happened. Everything seemed to be positive. My trust in God never broke. In those days, smiling was a big thing for me. But it seemed that God held me when I was falling. I started smiling on my own. I got back the self-confidence which was lost.

Another thing I learnt “God cannot give you an easy life but he can give you a safe Journey”. The line is absolutely true. Remember one thing whatever happens in life it is just for your good. Be positive during bad times and don’t loose faith in God. Forgive people who hurt you as when you forgive, it’s the responsibility of God to show that person the right path. Forgiving is the only way of forgetting.

Even tough I am stuffed with problems but still I feel there is something good in that. I know God cannot give me anything that I can’t handle. I know he has trust in me to fight and get out of problems. There were times when I thought “why me God?” but now I have nothing to question him.

Even though I feel sad that I lost some people in this journey of life but on the hand I am happy that I get to know so many new people. It seems as God has pre-planned, but thank you God for everything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Better by far that you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.